SBI - Home Loans
|Loan Amount||Ist women applicant||Normal applicant||Processing Fees|
|Up to 75 Lacs||10.10%||10.15%||Up to 25 Lacs 0.25%|
|Above 75 Lacs||10.25%||10.30%||Above 25lacs Rs.6500|
- For Take Over Processing Fee will be Rs. 1000 only +
- Advocate Fees: Rs 4,000/- Valuation Fees: Rs 1686/- Cersai Charges Rs.562/-
- Franking Notary charges - 0.20% of loan amount + Rs 1,500
Basic components for calculation of loan(For Funding of loan):
- Basic cost of flat (Agreement cost / value)
- Service tax @ 3.09% on agreement value.
- Vat @ 1% on agreement value.
- MSEB charges (If included in Agreement)
- House Property Insurance: Compulsory
- LIFE INSURANCE (if not covered): Compulsory
- SBI - MAX GAIN Account facility available.
- Max gain account Facility
- Loan up to 30 years
- Daily reducing balance interest rate
- Prepayment of loan NIL if paid from own sources
Documents Required for Sanction Salaried:
- Application for completed with 2 photo duly filled in and signed
- ID Proof: Pan Card & Last Qualification Proof
- Residence Proof: Letter from Employer/ Bank statement containing address for last 6 month/ Latest Electricity bill/ Latest Telephone Bill.
- Salary slip for last 3 months & Two years form 16
- Appointment Letter with Latest CTC & Confirmation Letter
- Original Bank Statement of salary A/C for last 6 months updated.
- Investment Proof & Repayment Track if any.
Take Over Of Loan
- List of doc. From Bank which is to be transfer
- Third party guarantor- Doc. Para I & II
- Fore closure letter from Bank( Latest Outstanding Letter)
- Sanction letter
- Track Record of loan account
In case of Balance + Top up / Re Sale property (Need following additional documents):
- All Chain Copies of Registered Agreement with INDEX II & Registration Receipt from Vendor.
- Sanction Plan - Certified Blue Print Copy.
- Latest Property Tax Paid Receipt.
- Society Registration copy, if Society formed.
- Copy Of Share Certificate issued by Society.
- List Of Documents, if loan availed by Vendor / from your Bank.
- Completion Certificate / Possession letter.
- Latest Search Report from Advocate.
- Interim NOC from Society / Builder.