Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions contained in this User Policy are framed in compliance to all the Laws that are in force in India and any other country Laws to which the user of this Website belongs to. The acceptance to the Terms & Conditions by the User shall be considered as a valid contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. All notices under this agreement will be considered as written and have been duly signed once the same is electronically confirmed. The Terms and Conditions of this User Policy are framed by APNARUPEE.COM
1. USER INFORMATION:
The User of this Website shall be a person who has attained the age of majority i.e. 18 years of age as per the Indian Majority Act.
The User of this Website shall provide with the authentic Identity details such as Contact Number, Email Address etc., as a proof of verification to access the Website.
The information collected by the APNARUPEE.COM Website shall be protected under the Data Privacy and such information shall be handed over to the Appropriate Law Enforcement Agencies as and when it shall be deemed required by the Appropriate Law Enforcement Agencies.
2.1. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: All information collected by the Website for the purpose of creating an account and also all the information collected in future to maintain, upgrade or degrade the account shall be the Confidential Information of the User.
- User shall be a person who has attained the age of majority and also who is a sound mind.
- Any person irrespective of Nationality shall be termed as a user of this Website under this USER POLICY.
- The user is an individual who basically utilizes the services provided by the application.
- The user reserves the duty to follow the points laid down in this User Agreement.
- The user is an individual who assures the usage of the APNARUPEE.COM for legitimate use only.
- APNARUPEE.COM shall be referred to as Website under this USER POLICY. A Website can be defined as a product and in this case a product developed by APNARUPEE.COM. The website is created as the intellectual property of APNARUPEE.COM.
- Trademarks, Copyrights, Website content, Logos, Words, terminologies, Software Codes etc. belonging to APNARUPEE.COM.
- Trademarks, Copyrights, Website content, Logos, Words, terminologies, Software Codes etc. belonging to APNARUPEE.COM.
- Any action committed by the User or any Third Party for any illegal or unlawful purpose by utilizing the services provided by APNARUPEE.COM.
- The information collected from the User shall be confidential information and it shall not be shared with the third person.
- However, the Website reserves the right to share basic contents of the confidential information for the promotion of the Business of both the User and the Website.
- The confidential information shall only be shared with the Law Enforcement Agencies as and when appropriate procedure is followed.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks on the Website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
- These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images shall not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
- Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Website is prohibited.
- We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised usage of our trademarks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The User shall also not use the services provided by APNARUPEE.COM to broadcast messages to promote any form of business that is of similar nature to that of the services provided by APNARUPEE.COM.
- The website designed for the purpose of creating the APNARUPEE.COM website is protected under the Copyright Laws of India and therefore shall not be reverse engineered or replicated or re-created by the User.
- We may periodically make changes to the contents of the Website, including to the descriptions and prices of goods and services advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Website and shall take effect from the date of such posting.
- The user is advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.
6. DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
- APNARUPEE.COM agrees to protect all data provided by the User for the purpose of using the website.
- APNARUPEE.COM agrees to manage, store and delete all the data when necessary belonging to the User in light of the circumstances that are raised.
- APNARUPEE.COM shall abide by the provisions laid down in the Information Technology Act to protect the data provided by the user for the purpose of using the application.
- In light of a scenario where the State Government and the Central Government, or The Courts of appropriate Jurisdiction, or any other appropriate body, in the name of public welfare and cyber security request APNARUPEE.COM to provide the data so collected from users, then APNARUPEE.COM shall provide the data, but only under the provisions substantiated by the law.
- APNARUPEE.COM shall take complete precaution and make effort to protect the data provided by the User. But in light of situations unfathomable or beyond the control of reasonability, if the there is a data breach by the actions of a third party against public welfare, then APNARUPEE.COM reserves the right to stay indemnified by the User.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the Website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the Website, warranties of merchantability, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- APNARUPEE.COM do not warrant that the Website will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Website will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- While APNARUPEE.COM may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website. APNARUPEE.COM do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Website.
- APNARUPEE.COM shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused, and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the Website and the services offered in the Website, your access to, use of or inability to use the Website or the services offered in the Website, reliance on or downloading from the Website and/or services, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- APNARUPEE.COM shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Website and these Terms and Conditions of Use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, the User acknowledges that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. APNARUPEE.COM cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to the Website, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
- If at any time the User breaches the terms and conditions of the service, APNARUPEE.COM may elect to suspend, terminate and/or cancel this agreement and/or recover any damages from the User arising from the event(s) giving rise to the suspension, termination or cancellation.
- APNARUPEE.COM reserve the right to suspend your service at any stage for any reason APNARUPEE.COM may deem necessary to continue to provide any of APNARUPEE.COM services in a way that may be hindered by the User’s status as being the client, the User as financial status or the content of the messages originating from the User.
- Upon any such termination, cancellation and/or suspension, the User is still responsible for any obligations than accrued. Payment and other obligations under this agreement are not suspended, stayed, or otherwise affected by a suspension of access to/or use of the service (in whole or in part) where said suspension arises from your failure to comply with, or violation of, the terms of this agreement or of any law or legal obligation.
- Upon termination and/or cancellation, for any reason, the user agrees to immediately cease using the service and we shall have no obligation to you after any termination or cancellation of this agreement
- The User is free to terminate or cancel this agreement at any time, and for any reason. For such termination or cancellation to be effective however, the User shall inform us in writing through Email. You will still be under the responsibilities of this agreement for the duration that you used the service and you will cease to have access to the use of any credits that may exist in your account.
8. LEGAL ACTION and DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Any dispute arising with respect to the usage, services or any other dispute arising from third party shall be referred to Arbitration.
- The user agrees to not take any legal action in the courts of India in light of a scenario; the User has faced any issue.
- The User shall intimate APNARUPEE.COM, and also initiate a discussion leading up to Arbitration if needed.
- APNARUPEE.COM reserves the right to take legal countermeasures if the User chooses to take any legal action. The action so taken by APNARUPEE.COM will be on grounds of breach of contract and misuse of the law.
- In light of an action caused by a Third party, the User agrees to not initiate any action or proceeding for the damage caused by a third party.
- If APNARUPEE.COM suspects any misuse of the application by the User, then APNARUPEE.COM reserves the right to initiate a strict legal action against the User.
- The User has to from time to time provide proof which is genuine in nature in any Dispute Resolution model.
- Any action taken without the consent of APNARUPEE.COM will be treated as a violation of this User Agreement and if it results in any damages sustained by APNARUPEE.COM, then the USER will be dealt with as per the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, Information technology Act, Intellectual Property Laws, Contract Act, etc.