Give your details to CIBIL to get an accurate score
CIBIL score or credit score is a numeric representation of the repayment history. When you apply for any credit facility (loans or credit cards) the lender checks your CIBIL score and your credit history. On the basis of the score and the credit hisory, your application is further processed. As CIBIL’s first official partner, Wishfin gives you the opportunity to check your CIBIL/Credit score for free by PAN card! You may now learn - how is CIBIL score generated and how can you check it online.
How to Check Free CIBIL Score Online?
To get free CIBIL score online the customer can login on the official website of the credit agency and request for the report. Also, to get the report the customer has to furnish the required documents. It is only after the verification of documents that the customer will receive the CIR through email. The report will be sent within a day.
However, there is an easy and quick alternate where you can check CIBIL score by PAN Card only and no other documentation is required. Moreover, you don’t have to pay any fees and get free credit health check. It is not necessary that only the Bank or financial institution can check the CIBIL score. An individual too can check CIBIL score and get the CIBIL/Credit report online at Wishfin. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
How to Check CIBIL score by PAN Card?
You can check your CIBIL by Permanent Account Number (PAN) and some basic details. The score can be checked within 2 minutes by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to CIBIL score page at wishfin.com
- Enter your Name as per PAN Card
- Mention correct Date of Birth
- Select Gender
- Provide PAN Card number
- Enter contact details such as email address, residence address and mobile number
- Agree to the terms and condition
- Click on submit button
Steps to Check CIBIL Score Free on WhatsApp
Wishfin gives you the first ever chance to check your CIBIL score through WhatsApp. Inda's first process to check CIBIL completly on WhatsApp is now possible. You just have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Give a missed call to +91-8287151151
- Mobile Number will be added to WhatsApp Chat
- Mention your Name, Date of Birth & Gender
- Enter your PAN Number
- Provide your complete residence address
- Enter your Email ID
As you soon as you complete the above process, you will get your latest CIBIL Score in your WhatsApp chat box. The other way to get your CIBIL score via WhatsApp is to fill up the form and the link, through which you can check the score, will be sent to your mobile number. You can login to your account using CIBIL login details and get detailed CIBIL report free for one year.
What is a CIBIL/Credit report?
CIBIL report is a single unified document that contains credit history across different lenders over a significant period of time. It is a comprehensive report that provides details of an individual’s or corporate entity’s borrowing history and repayment record. The CIBIL report includes the following information:
- Personal details of an applicant (name, age, gender and address)
- Employment details and earnings
- Number of hard enquiries made by potential lenders on receipt of the loan/credit card application
- Record of previous and current loans along with the payment record
- Any defaults on loan
- The details of settled loans, if any
- Total credit limit and the amount spent monthly (Credit Utilisation Ratio)
- Any credit card payment defaults
- Credit score
This report provides lenders the detailed information of the applicant’s creditworthiness on the basis of previous and current credit behaviour. Based on the report,lenders take the lending decision.